Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Tenacious D Album Slated to Come Out in 2011

According to Hit Fix, Jack Black and Kyle Gass are expected to come out with a new Tenacious D album later this year.  Good news for all of us TD fans.  I know people got a little over-saturated with Jack Black during the last couple years, but hey man, the dude had to strike while the iron was hot amirite?  I remember the first time I ever saw Jack Black was on Mr. Show in the traveling salesman musical.  Coincidentally it was the first I'd ever seen of Mr. Show.  The show blew my mind, and Jack Black was the highlight.



I think my favorite Tenacious D tune is Cosmic Shame.

"Focus on your craft.  One time.  Before it's all over, you've died, you've squandered it...YOU FUCKING ROBOTS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment