Saturday, November 13, 2010

CIA surfed my blog?!

One of the nicest perks of Blogger.com (besides the fact that their service is totally free) is that they give you stats on the number and origin of the people who log onto your site.  Yesterday I noticed a hit from the following url: http://www.cia.gov/studies/open_source_inteligence/article327.html.  Don't bother trying to log into it - its an encrypted CIA site.  So my question is - is this just somebody at the CIA doing some personal web surfing, or did I actually post a link of interest to the CIA, and, if so, which link could it be?  People, I am going down the rabbit hole!

2 comments:

  1. I got that visit on my blog too...But the country stated is Bulgaria though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bizarre. I wonder what's going on.

    ReplyDelete