Monday, October 25, 2010

Giving Up Diet Dr. Pepper

I'm trying to get my weight down because I hope to someday have sex again with somebody besides myself.   Typically I have about one or two diet sodas a day (usually Dr. Pepper).  However,  I've been reading online that supposedly the chemicals and salt in the diet sodas make them about as bad for weight-loss as regular sodas.  I'm not sure if I believe this or not (I can't seem to find a definitive scientific answer one way or the other), but I'm going to try giving it up and see if it makes a difference.  If anyone has any information on this, I'd love to hear about it.

Update #1 - I made it until Friday (about 4 days) and I caved.   I ended up having two that day, and it was purely because I was feeling down and wanted the emotional caffeine boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment